Enquire about this Tour
- Hike the three waterfalls making up Sipi waterfalls.
- Take the chance to abseil, rock climb or try your hand a fly fishing.
- Visit the source of the Nile, the worlds longest river.
Day 1 – Drive east to Sipi Falls in the foothills of Mount Elgon.
Day 2 – Hike up the three waterfalls Sipi waterfall set.
Day 3 – Relax with stunning views and visit the source of the river Nile.
|Based on 6 People||Based on 5 People||Based on 4 People||Based on 3 People||Based on 2 People |
Foreign Uganda Residents Discount: -$0 Per Person
East African Citizens Discount: -$0 Per Person
Super Custom: Included
VW Kombi: +$100 Per Group
Land Cruiser Pop Top: +$180 Per Group
This Tour Includes
We use the following abbreviations our ‘Includes & Excludes’ section.
NP – National Park
NSC – Non Self Contained (communal toilets and showers)
SC – Self Contained (private toilet and shower)
UWA – Uganda Wildlife Authority
Full time use of a Private Vehicle (as per your itinerary)
A Full-Time Private Driver/Guide
Fuel for your entire journey (with an allowance for any necessary detours)
- 2 nights at Sipi River Lodge (single / double or twin banda, NSC)
All Meals (please view ‘Meal Plan’ above)
Bottled Drinking Water (1.5 liters per person, per day in your vehicle)
- Coffee processing tour (Sipi Waterfalls surrounds)
- Sipi waterfalls walk (Sipi Waterfalls)
- Source of the River Nile boat cruise (River Nile)
Wildlife & Tracking Permits
Park & Vehicle Fees
Specialist Guides and Rangers
- Coffee processing tour guide (UCOTA Community Guide)
- Sipi waterfalls walk (UCOTA Community Guide)
- Source of the River Nile boat cruise guide (Independent guide)
A $10 per person donation to the Uganda Conversation Foundation (see CSR Program)
Collection from and drop-off at your desired location (in Kampala or Entebbe)
Lodging & food for your guide/driver (same lodge premises as you, where possible)
A dedicated Tours Manager based in Kampala in daily contact with your Driver/Guide and on call, 24/7 in case of an emergency.
This Tour Excludes
Items marked ‘(*for an additional cost)’
Alcohol (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Laundry (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Souvenirs & items of a personal nature
International or Domestic Flights
Visas (refer to your embassy)
Enquire about this Tour