Enquire about this Tour
- Spot hippo and crocodile with a water safari.
- Seek out lions, elephants and game herd of the savannah.
- Hike through the Ndali - Kasenda crater lakes.
Day 1 - Drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park for a water safari.
Day 2 - Seek out prides of lions on savannah plains.
Day 3 - Explore the Ndali - Kasenda crater lake with a guided walk.
This tour will be stopping at Kibale National Park where you can track the chimpanzees (for an additional cost).
- Permit for a foreign non resident - $150
- Permit for a foreign resident - $100
- Permit for an East African citizen - 100,000 UGX
Please enquire to request a full list of our scheduled tour dates for 2017.
Foreign Uganda Residents Discount: -$10 Per Person
East African Citizens Discount: -$30 Per Person
This Tour Includes
We use the following abbreviations our ‘Includes & Excludes’ section.
NP – National Park
NSC – Non Self Contained (communal toilets and showers)
SC – Self Contained (private toilet and shower)
UWA – Uganda Wildlife Authority
Transport & Driver:
- A full-time private driver/guide
- Vehicle hire - Type 3 VW Campervan with pop roof and four wheel drive.
- Fuel for your entire journey (with an allowance for any necessary detours)
- Lodging & food for your guide/driver (same lodge premises as you, where possible)
Accommodation & Meals:
- 1 night at The Bush Lodge (twin safari tent, NSC)
- 1 night at Kibale Forest Camp (twin safari tent, NSC)
- This package is based on a bed and breakfast basis if you want to add the Full Board Upgrade please see the ‘Add-ons’ section above.
- Bottled drinking water (1.5 liters per person, per day in your vehicle)
- Boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel (Queen Elizabeth NP)
- Game drives x 2.5 (Queen Elizabeth NP)
- Ndali-Kasenda crater lake walk (Ndali-Kasenda crater lakes)
Wildlife & Tracking Permits:
- Queen Elizabeth NP x 1 day (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry)
Specialist Guides and Rangers: Game Drive Guide (UWA)
- Boat Cruise Guide (Marasa)
- Ndali-Kasenda crater lake walk (Independent)
- All relevant government taxes in Uganda.
- Processed bookings for all inclusions.
- Due diligence and bi-annual site safety inspections.
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Tour briefing and de briefing of your driver/guide.
- A dedicated Tours Manager based in Kampala in daily contact with your driver/guide and on call, 24/7.
This Tour Excludes
- Items marked *for an additional cost
- Souvenirs & items of a personal nature
- Personal Insurance
- International or Domestic Flights
- Gratuities/Tips Enquire about this Tour