Enquire about this Tour
- Explore Uganda's most popular savannah park.
- Track in chimps in a gorge rainforest.
- Spot hippos and crocodiles with a water safari.
- Seek out lion prides on the rolling grassland.
Day 1 - Explore the explosion crater lake field with a game drive.
Day 2 - Search for prides of lions before embarking on a water safari.
Day 3 - Track chimps in Kyambura Gorge and return to Kampala.
|Based on 6 People||Based on 5 People||Based on 4 People||Based on 3 People||Based on 2 People |
Foreign Uganda Residents Discount: -$20 Per Person
East African Citizens Discount: -$110 Per Person
Super Custom: Included
VW Kombi: +$110 Per Group
Land Cruiser Pop Top: +$180 Per Group
This Tour Includes
We use the following abbreviations our ‘Includes & Excludes’ section.
NP – National Park
NSC – Non Self Contained (communal toilets and showers)
SC – Self Contained (private toilet and shower)
UWA – Uganda Wildlife Authority
Full time use of a private vehicle (as per your itinerary)
A Full-Time Private Driver/Guide
Fuel for your entire journey (with an allowance for any necessary detours)
Accommodation (please view TripAdvisor links in itinerary for impartial ratings)
- 2 nights at The Bush Lodge (single / double or twin safari tent, NSC)
Breakfast on days 2 & 3.
Bottled Drinking Water (1.5 liters per person, per day in your vehicle)
- Boat Cruise on the Kazinga Channel (Queen Elizabeth NP)
- Savannah game drives x 2 (Queen Elizabeth NP)
- Chimp tracking in Kyambura Gorge (Queen Elizabeth NP)
Wildlife & Tracking Permits
- Chimpanzee tracking permit (Queen Elizabeth NP)
Park & Vehicle Fees
- Queen Elizabeth NP x 2 days (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry)
Specialist Guides and Rangers
- Game drive guide (UWA)
- Boat cruise guide (Marasa)
- Chimp tracking guide (UWA)
Collection from and drop-off at your desired location (in Kampala or Entebbe)
Lodging & food for your guide/driver (same lodge premises as you, where possible)
A dedicated Tours Manager based in Kampala in daily contact with your Driver/Guide and on call, 24/7 in case of an emergency.
This Tour Excludes
Items marked ‘(*for an additional cost)’
Meals (full board option available on request)
Alcohol (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Laundry (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Souvenirs & items of a personal nature
International or Domestic Flights
Visas (refer to your embassy)
Gratuities/Tips Enquire about this Tour