Enquire about this Tour
- Explore the savannah plains with private game drives.
- Water safari on the river Nile to the base of Murchison Falls
- Tracking the southern white rhino on foot (*optional extra)
Day 1 - Drive north to Murchison Falls for a dusk game drive.
Day 2 - Dawn game drive and water safari to Murchison Falls.
Day 3 - Visit the top of Murchison Falls waterfall and return to Kampala.
This tour will be stopping at Ziwa Rhino sanctuary where you can track the southern rhino on foot for only an additional $45 per person!
Please enquire to request a full list of our scheduled tour dates for 2017.
Foreign Uganda Residents Discount: -$20 Per Person
East African Citizens Discount: -$60 Per Person
This Tour Includes
We use the following abbreviations our ‘Includes & Excludes’ section.
NP – National Park
NSC – Non Self Contained (communal toilets and showers)
SC – Self Contained (private toilet and shower)
UWA – Uganda Wildlife Authority
Transport & Driver:
- A full-time private driver/guide
- Vehicle hire - Type 3 VW Campervan with pop roof and four wheel drive.
- Fuel for your entire journey (with an allowance for any necessary detours)
- Lodging & food for your guide/driver (same lodge premises as you, where possible)
Accommodation & Meals:
- 2 nights at Fort Murchison (twin safari tent, NSC)
- This package is based on a bed and breakfast basis. If you want to add the Full Board Upgrade please see the ‘Add-ons’ section above.
- Bottled drinking water (1.5 liters per person, per day in your vehicle)
- Boat cruise on the River Nile x 1 (Murchison Falls NP)
- Game drives x 2.5 (Murchison Falls NP)
Wildlife & Tracking Permits
Park & Vehicle Fees
- Murchison Falls NP x 2 days (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry, River Crossing Fees)
Specialist Guides and Rangers
- Game drive guide / ranger (UWA)
- Boat cruise guide / skipper (UWA)
- All relevant government taxes in Uganda.
- Processed bookings for all inclusions.
- Due diligence and bi-annual site safety inspections.
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Tour briefing and de briefing of your driver/guide.
- A dedicated Tours Manager based in Kampala in daily contact with your driver/guide and on call, 24/7.
This Tour Excludes
- Items marked *for an additional cost
- Souvenirs & items of a personal nature
- Personal Insurance
- International or Domestic Flights
Enquire about this Tour