Enquire about this Tour
- Explore the savannah plains with private game drives.
- Water safari on the river Nile to the base of Murchison Falls.
- Track Uganda's only herd of southern white rhino.
Day 1 - Drive north to Murchison Falls for a dusk game drive.
Day 2 - Dawn game drive and water safari to Murchison Falls.
Day 3 - Visit the top of Murchison Falls waterfall and return to Kampala.
|Based on 6 People||Based on 5 People||Based on 4 People||Based on 3 People||Based on 2 People |
Foreign Uganda Residents Discount: -$30 Per Person
East African Citizens Discount: -$80 Per Person
Super Custom: Included
VW Kombi: +$110 Per Group
Land Cruiser Pop Top: +$180 Per Group
This Tour Includes
We use the following abbreviations our ‘Includes & Excludes’ section.
NP – National Park
NSC – Non Self Contained (communal toilets and showers)
SC – Self Contained (private toilet and shower)
UWA – Uganda Wildlife Authority
Full time use of a private vehicle (as per your itinerary)
A Full-Time Private Driver/Guide
Fuel for your entire journey (with an allowance for any necessary detours)
Accommodation (please view TripAdvisor links in itinerary for impartial ratings)
- 1 night at Bwana Tembo Safari Camp (single / double or twin safari tent, SC)
- 1 night at Murchison River Lodge (single / double or twin safari tent, SC)
All Meals (as specified in the ‘Meal Plan’ above)
Bottled Drinking Water (1.5 liters per person, per day in your vehicle)
- Boat Cruise on the River Nile x 1 (Murchison Falls NP)
- Game drives x 2 (Murchison Falls NP)
- Rhino tracking x 1 (Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary)
Wildlife & Tracking Permits
Park & Vehicle Fees
- Murchison Falls NP x 2 days (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry, River Crossing Fees)
Specialist Guides and Rangers
- Game drive guide (UWA)
- Boat cruise guide (UWA)
- Rhino tracking guide (UWA)
A $10 per person donation to the Uganda Conversation Foundation (see CSR Program)
Collection from and drop-off at your desired location (in Kampala or Entebbe)
Lodging & food for your guide/driver (same lodge premises as you, where possible)
A dedicated Tours Manager based in Kampala in daily contact with your Driver/Guide and on call, 24/7 in case of an emergency.
This Tour Excludes
Items marked ‘(*for an additional cost)’
Alcohol (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Laundry (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Souvenirs & items of a personal nature
International or Domestic Flights
Visas (refer to your embassy)
Gratuities/Tips Enquire about this Tour