Enquire about this Tour
- Canoeing on Lakes Bunyonyi and Mutanda.
- Trekking through Echuya Forest.
- Panoramic Virunga volcano views.
Day 1 – Drive to the highlands to the 'place of many little birds'.
Day 2 – Explore the many islands of Lake Bunyonyi by dug out canoe.
Day 3 – Hike through the ancient Echuya Forest with an expert guide.
Day 4 – Canoe on Lake Chahafi and hike to the shores of Lake Mutanda.
Day 5 - Leave Uganda's highlands and drive back to Kampala.
|Based on 6 People||Based on 5 People||Based on 4 People||Based on 3 People||Based on 2 People |
Super Custom: Included
VW Kombi: +$170 Per Group
Land Cruiser Pop Top: +$300 Per Group
This Tour Includes
We use the following abbreviations our ‘Includes & Excludes’ section.
NP – National Park
NSC – Non Self Contained (communal toilets and showers)
SC – Self Contained (private toilet and shower)
UWA – Uganda Wildlife Authority
Full time use of a Private Vehicle (as per your itinerary)
A Full-Time Private Driver/Guide
Fuel for your entire journey (with an allowance for any necessary detours)
- 1 night at Bunyonyi Overland Resort (single or double / twin safari tent, NSC)
- 1 night at camping on Habukomi Island (single or double / twin tent, NSC)
- 1 night at camping on Lake Kayumbu shores (single or double / twin tent, NSC)
- 1 night at Lake Mutanda Camp (single or double / twin banda, NSC)
All Meals (please view ‘Meal Plan’ above)
Bottled Drinking Water (1.5 liters per person, per day in your vehicle)
- Canoe & Hiking package (Gorilla Highlands 3 days)
Wildlife & Tracking Permits
Park & Vehicle Fees
Specialist Guides and Rangers
- Traditional Healer (Gorilla Highlands)
- Canoe Guides (Gorilla Highlands)
- Hiking Guides (Gorilla Highlands)
- Craft Maker (Mrs. Anna)
- Echuya Forest Reserve Guide (Batwa Leader, Kanusu)
- Museum Guide (Gorilla Highlands, Gakondo)
Collection from and drop-off at your desired location (in Kampala or Entebbe)
Lodging & food for your guide/driver (same lodge premises as you, where possible)
A dedicated Tours Manager based in Kampala in daily contact with your Driver/Guide and on call, 24/7 in case of an emergency.
This Tour Excludes
Items marked ‘(*for an additional cost)’
Alcohol (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Laundry (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Souvenirs & items of a personal nature
International or Domestic Flights
Visas (refer to your embassy)
Gratuities/Tips Enquire about this Tour