Enquire about this Tour
- Tracking a rare mountain gorilla family.
- Seek out tree-climbing lions on Ishasha Plains.
- Game drives and water safari in Queen Elizabeth NP.
* Price includes your gorilla tracking permit!
Day 1 - Travel to Queen Elizabeth NP, Uganda's most popular park.
Day 2 - Explore the savannah with a game drive and water safari.
Day 3 - Seek out the tree-climbing lions on Ishasha Plains.
Day 4 - Track a rare mountain gorilla family in ancient rainforest.
Day 5 - Drive back to Kampala arriving by dusk.
|Based on 6 People||Based on 5 People||Based on 4 People||Based on 3 People||Based on 2 People |
Foreign Uganda Residents Discount: -$120 Per Person
East African Citizens Discount: -$600 Per Person
Super Custom: Included
VW Kombi: +$180 Per Group
Land Cruiser Pop Top: +$300 Per Group
This Tour Includes
N.B. We use the following abbreviations in our list of what is included in this tour.
NP = National Park
SC = Self Contained (private toilet and shower)
NSC = Non Self Contained (communal toilets and showers)
UWA = Uganda Wildlife Authority
Full time use of a private vehicle (as per your itinerary)
A Full-Time Private Driver/Guide
Fuel for your entire journey (with an allowance for any necessary detours) Accommodation (please view TripAdvisor links in itinerary for impartial ratings)
- 2 nights at Queen Elizabeth Bush Lodge (single / double or twin banda, SC)
- 2 nights at Mahogany Springs (single / double or twin room, SC) All Meals (as specified in the ‘Meal Plan’ above)
Bottled Drinking Water (1.5 liters per person, per day in your vehicle) All Activities
- Game Drives x 3 (Queen Elizabeth NP)
- Boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel (Queen Elizabeth NP)
- Gorilla tracking (Bwindi Impenetrable NP)
Wildlife & Tracking Permits
- Gorilla tracking permit x 1 (UWA)
Park & Vehicle Fees
- Queen Elizabeth NP x 2 days (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry)
- Bwindi Impenetrable NP x 1 day (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry)
Specialist Guides and Rangers
- Kazinga Channel boat cruise guide (Marasa)
- Game Drive guide and ranger (UWA)
- Gorilla tracking guide (UWA)
A $10 per person donation to the Uganda Conversation Foundation (see CSR Program)
￼Collection from and drop-off at your desired location (in Kampala or Entebbe)
Lodging & food for your guide/driver (same lodge premises as you, where possible)
A dedicated Tours Manager based in Kampala in daily contact with your Driver/Guide and on call, 24/7 in case of an emergency.
This Tour Excludes
Items marked ‘(*for an additional cost)’
Alcohol (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Laundry (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Souvenirs & items of a personal nature
International or Domestic Flights
Visas (refer to your embassy)
Gratuities/Tips Enquire about this Tour