Enquire about this Tour
- Visit a mountain gorilla family in the impenetrable forest.
- Spend a day with the chimps of Kibale National Park.
- Seek out golden monkeys on a extinct volcano.
- Explore the savannah of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
* Price includes your gorilla and chimpanzee tracking permits!
Day 1 - Drive to Uganda's southwestern highlands.
Day 2 - Track golden monkeys troops on an extinct volcano.
Day 3 - Mountain gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable NP.
Day 4 - Savannah game driving and a water safari.
Day 5 - Discover the chimps in a sunken rainforest.
Day 6 - Spend a full day with the chimps of Kibale Forest.
Day 7 - Old world monkey spotting in Magombe Swamp.
|Based on 6 People||Based on 5 People||Based on 4 People||Based on 3 People||Based on 2 People |
Foreign Uganda Residents Discount: -$180 Per Person
East African Citizens Discount: -$850 Per Person
Super Custom: Included
VW Kombi: Included
Land Cruiser Pop Top: +$420 Per Group
This Tour Includes
We use the following abbreviations our ‘Includes & Excludes’ section.
NP – National Park
NSC – Non Self Contained (communal toilets and showers)
SC – Self Contained (private toilet and shower)
UWA – Uganda Wildlife Authority
Full time use of a private vehicle (as per your itinerary)
A Full-Time Private Driver/Guide
Fuel for your entire journey (with an allowance for any necessary detours)
Accommodation (please view TripAdvisor links in itinerary for impartial ratings)
- 1 night at Travellers Rest (single / double or twin room, SC)
- 2 nights at Mahogany Springs (single / double or twin room, SC)
- 1 night at The Bush Lodge (single / double or twin banda, SC)
- 2 nights at Kibale Forest Camp (single / double or twin safari tent, SC)
All Meals (as specified in the ‘Meal Plan’ above)
Bottled Drinking Water (1.5 liters per person, per day in your vehicle)
- Golden monkey tracking (Mgahinga Gorilla NP)
- Gorilla tracking (Bwindi Impenetrable NP)
- Game drive on the Ishasha plains (Queen Elizabeth NP)
- Chimp tracking in Kyambura Gorge (Queen Elizabeth NP)
- Full days chimp habituation experience (Kibale NP)
- Magombe swamp walk (Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary)
Wildlife & Tracking Permits
- Golden monkey tracking (UWA)
- Gorilla tracking (UWA)
- Chimpanzee Habituation Experience (UWA)
Park & Vehicle Fees
- Mgahinga Gorilla NP x 1 day (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry)
- Bwindi Impenetrable NP x 1 day (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry)
- Queen Elizabeth NP x 1 day (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry)
- Kibale NP x 1 day (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry)
Specialist Guides and Rangers
- Golden monkey tracking guide (UWA)
- Gorilla tracking guide (UWA)
- Game drive guide (UWA)
- Chimpanzee Habituation guides and rangers (UWA)
- Magombe swamp guide (Bigodi Wetlands Sanctuary)
A $10 per person donation to the Uganda Conversation Foundation (see CSR Program)
Collection from and drop-off at your desired location (in Kampala or Entebbe)
Lodging & food for your guide/driver (same lodge premises as you, where possible)
A dedicated Tours Manager based in Kampala in daily contact with your Driver/Guide and on call, 24/7 in case of an emergency.
This Tour Excludes
Items marked ‘(*for an additional cost)’
Alcohol (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Laundry (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Souvenirs & items of a personal nature
International or Domestic Flights
Visas (refer to your embassy)
Gratuities/Tips Enquire about this Tour