Enquire about this Tour
- Track a mountain gorilla family in Volcanoes National Park
- Stunning views of the Virunga Volcano chain.
- Visit to Musanze Cave & Intore cultural dance.
* Price includes your gorilla tracking permit!
Day 1 - Drive from Kigali to Volcanoes NP & visit Musanze Caves.
Day 2 - Track a mountain gorilla family in Volcanoes NP.
Day 3 - Relax at your lodge or opt for a city tour of Kigali.
|Based on 5 People||Based on 4 People||Based on 3 People||Based on 2 People |
This Tour Includes
Full time use of a private vehicle (as per your itinerary)
A Full-Time Private Driver/Guide
Fuel for your entire journey (with an allowance for any necessary detours)
All Meals (as specified in the ‘Meal Plan’ above)
Accommodation (please view TripAdvisor links in itinerary for impartial ratings)
- 2 nights at Mountain Gorilla View Lodge (single / double or twin room, SC)
Bottled Drinking Water (1.5 liters per person, per day in your vehicle)
- Visit to Musanze Caves (RDB)
- Intore Dance Performance (Independent)
- Gorilla tracking (Volcanoes NP)
Wildlife & Tracking Permits
- Gorilla tracking permit x 1 per person (RDB)
Park & Vehicle Fees
- Volcanoes NP x 1 day (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry)
Specialist Guides and Rangers
- Musanze Cave guide (RDB)
- Gorilla tracking guide (RDB)
A $10 per person donation to the Gorilla Doctors (see CSR Program)
Collection from and drop-off at your desired location in Kigali.
Lodging & food for your guide/driver (same lodge premises as you, where possible)
A dedicated Tours Manager in daily contact with your Driver/Guide and on call, 24/7 in case of an emergency.
This Tour Excludes
Items marked ‘(*for an additional cost)’
Alcohol (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Laundry (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Souvenirs & items of a personal nature
International or Domestic Flights
Visas (please refer to your embassy)
Gratuities/Tips Enquire about this Tour