Enquire about this Tour
- Spend a full day with a chimpanzee family in Kibale Forest.
- Walk through Magombe Swamp to spot a variety of monkeys.
- Explore the crater lake field dotted with fresh water pools.
Day 1 - Explore Magombe swamp to spot a variety of monkeys.
Day 2 - Spend a full day with the a chimp family in Kibale NP.
Day 3 - Explore the Ndali - Kasenda crater lake fields.
|Based on 6 People||Based on 5 People||Based on 4 People||Based on 3 People||Based on 2 People |
Foreign Uganda Residents Discount: -$50 Per Person
East African Citizens Discount: -$120 Per Person
VW Kombi: +$110 Per Group
Land Cruiser Pop Top: +$180 Per Group
This Tour Includes
N.B. We use the following abbreviations in our list of what is included in this tour.
NP = National Park
SC = Self Contained (private toilet and shower)
NSC = Non Self Contained (communal toilets and showers)
UWA = Uganda Wildlife Authority
Full time use of a private vehicle (as per your itinerary)
A Full-Time Private Driver/Guide
Fuel for your entire journey (with an allowance for any necessary detours)
Accommodation (please view TripAdvisor links in itinerary for impartial ratings)
- 2 nights at Kibale Forest Camp (single / double or twin safari tent, NSC)
Breakfast on days 2 & 3.
Bottled Drinking Water (1.5 liters per person, per day in your vehicle)
- Magombe swamp walk (Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary)
- Chimpanzee tracking (Kibale Forest National Park)
- Guided crater lake walk (Ndali – Kasenda crater lake fields)
Wildlife & Tracking Permits
- Chimpanzee tracking (UWA)
Park & Vehicle Fees
- Kibale Forest National Park x 1 day (Park Entry, Driver Entry, Vehicle Entry)
Specialist Guides and Rangers
- Chimpanzee Tracking Guide & Ranger (UWA)
- Crater Lake Guide (Lake Kifuruku Eco Camp Guide)
Collection from and drop-off at your desired location (in Kampala or Entebbe)
Lodging & food for your guide/driver (same lodge premises as you, where possible)
A dedicated Tours Manager based in Kampala in daily contact with your Driver/Guide and on call, 24/7 in case of an emergency.
This Tour Excludes
Items marked ‘(*for an additional cost)’
Additional meals (full board option available on request)
Alcohol (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Laundry (unless provided as complimentary by the accommodation)
Souvenirs & items of a personal nature
International or Domestic Flights
Visas (refer to your embassy)
Gratuities/Tips Enquire about this Tour