What do we do?
We oragnise an extensive range of safari packages, allowing you to truly experience the vibrancy of Uganda, Rwanda and Democratic Republic of Congo. From tracking mountain gorillas and chimpanzees in ancient rainforests, seeking out Africa’s top predators with classic safari game drives, hiking to the summit of an active volcano with the world’s largest lava lake, extreme sports on the mighty river Nile or relaxing in some truly idyllic locations, we have something for everyone.
From budget and mid range overland safaris to taking to the skies with a luxury flying safari. These tried and tested itineraries are available for you to browse right here, to inspire you and help you find your perfect safari. Our dedicated team based in Kampala, Uganda are also ready to craft your bespoke safari itinerary, giving you a personalised safari experience.
The Kombi Tours Experience.
Consult with us to learn about a selection of budget, midrange and luxury safari camps and lodges to choose your ideal safari accommodations.
Choose from a range of tour vehicles to suit your ideal safari, including classic VW campervans, mini vans and deluxe 4x4 land cruisers with pop top roofs.
Experience a variety of activities from mountain gorilla & chimp tracking, classic safari game driving, hiking and extreme sports in Uganda, Rwanda and Democratic Republic of Congo!
Why Choose Kombi Tours?
- Our team has a collective experience of sixteen years managing safaris across East Africa.
- Fantastic 5 star reviews from our clients, which you can read below and on Safaribookings.
- We provide a fast and reliable service creating personalised itineraries ensuring you get the best safari experience.
- Qualified, energetic tour consultants and guides who are passionate about travel and their country, who are excited to share this with you.
- Our tours have featured in CNN Travel, Lonely Planet Magazine and Bradt Guides to name a few.
- Extensive travel throughout East Africa allows us to provide the best value tours and offer extensive flexibility when creating bespoke safaris.
What People Say.
"Far exceeded all expectations"
"From the moment we contacted Kombi Nation Tours until the time we were dropped at our hotel at the end of the safari, our experience with Kombi Nation Tours was unprecedented. We had done some previous research and were immediately impressed by the prices Kombi Nation Tours quoted us, in comparison to other tour operators. The personalized customer service we recieved during the planning phase was remarkable. The represenative we worked with was incredibly knowledgeable and thorough; she was very precise and was committed to ensuring that our itinerary included all of the aspects we wanted."
- Ashely Sabrina
"Professional, friendly and knowledgeable service with excellent attention to detail"
"We had a fantastic experience with Kombi. Right from the outset, Steve and Rachel were helpful and attentive, taking on board our requirements and budget and coming up with an itinerary that suited us. I would wholeheartedly recommend Kombi for great value for money and high professional standards. I've been on a lot of tours all over the world and this one in Uganda really stood out for all the right reasons."
- Mary Koogan